Description du produit
Creating spaces for creative minds
The Gratnells Callero MakerSpace trolley serves as a central focus for collaborative working, making it a reliable resource centre for all types of project work in STEM/STEAM education. It is configured with a variety of storage tray and insert options whilst storage bins, pegs and tool holders can be fixed to the backboard and side panels in many arrangements. The trolley also features a robust steel frame and large lockable castors. Easy cable management means electrical items, like Gratnells PowerTray, can be conveniently used on the work surface whilst Callero Rover makes the ideal companion trolley.
Designed with STEM / STEAM learning in mind.
- Standard, interchangeable, Gratnells trays to accommodate a wide variety of materials
- Mix and match tray sizes to meet your changing needs
- Move trays between fixed storage, classroom furniture, and MakerSpace trolley
- Many tray inserts available to sort and segment different components
- Wide range of tray colours to allow colour coding of parts
- Sliding trays, on Stop Safe runners, allow easy access to components
- Tool hangers can be moved and changed to suit many objects
- Robust steel frame and heavy duty lockable castors for reliable service
- Ergonomic loop handles for easy movement.